MVC offers your company valuable opportunities to align your brand
with two of Ventura County’s most cherish and definitive cultural sites –
The Museum of Ventura County in Downtown Ventura
and the Agriculture Museum in Santa Paula.
Current MVC Business Club Members
Valued Partnerships with Community Leaders
Whether it is through the sponsorship of our newly expanded online content, an exhibit, an event, public programming, members-only programming, or by joining our Business Club program, MVC’s partners receive recognition and exposure to onsite visitors, website visitors, email newsletter recipients, event attendees, and more.
Certain benefits subject to MVC Ability to hold public gatherings per COVID-19 restrictions.
- NEW – Opportunity to be named as a sponsor of an event, online exhibit, or online program for 6 or 12 months, depending on the program. Each of these opportunities is unique and terms will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- 10 free tickets to each exhibit opening.
- 2 tickets to the signature Bridge Builders event, spring 2021.
- Special appreciation day for your business, with free admission for all your employees and their families.
- Guided behind the scenes tour for up to 20, upon request.
- 25% discount on all Pavilion, Plaza, Agriculture Museum, and Ventura Museum rentals.
- 10% discount for employees on new memberships.
- 10% discount at MVC shop for company employees.
- Curated display of historic photos at your business location or other site, upon request.
- Recognition in the annual “Museum of Ventura County Year in Review” publication.
- Annual recognition advertisements in Ventura County news publications, both printed and electronic.
- Business Club Membership badge – window cling and plaque for your place of business, digital version provided on request.
Or, to learn more about Business Club membership and sponsorship opportunities, please contact
Development Director Eric Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org