The Agriculture Museum (“The Ag”)
is a Great Location for a Class Field Trip!
Students, educators and community members are invited to participate in a fun, hands-on tour of learning stations and exhibits throughout the Ag Museum galleries.
The stations focus on second-grade curriculum, including plant growth, farm to table labor dynamics, seasonal produce, beneficial insects, farm practices past and present, water issues, and more!
Visitors can also explore the Museum’s permanent and temporary exhibits, explore themed garden beds, sit on an Oliver tractor, and experience many more hands-on interactive displays.
Book an Ag tour for your second-grade students in Santa Paula below, or find out more about our group and school tours at our Ventura location.
Ag Museum Tour
(Second Grade: 30 maximum)
Ventura County Agriculture Tour: Docent-led Tour
Students explore the many facets of agriculture including farm labor, plant parts, soil, seeds, and pollinating insects, through standards-based interactive stations.
- FREE to Title 1 schools in Ventura County
- Students – $5 each
- Chaperones are free
(90 minutes, 30 student maximum)
Students follow interpretive text and engage with interactive exhibit items under chaperone and teacher supervision.
(60 minutes, $1 per student)
Limited Bus Grants Available
Bus subsidies of up to $250 are available for Title 1 schools on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download a registration form.
- Select a program and list your preferred dates. If you are a Title I school and would like to apply for a bus reimbursement, please complete the second page of the registration form.
- Email the registration form to: email@example.com
- If you have any questions, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact the Education Department at: email@example.com