In celebration of Días de los Muertos, the Museum of Ventura County invites you and your family to pick-up a Grab ‘n Go Day of the Dead Craft Bag at the Agriculture Museum (926 Railroad Ave., Santa Paula) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 @ 12:00PM (while supplies last).
The AG Grab ‘n Go Day of the Dead Craft Bag includes:
- Día de los Muertos mask-making kit
- Instructions on how to build your own at home altar (English and Spanish)
- Materials and instructions on creating Papel Picado
- Materials and instruction on creating tissue paper marigolds
- Recipe for baking Pan de Muerto
The AG Grab ‘n Go Day of the Dead Craft Bag is stuffed with fun for the entire family! We encourage you to share your creations with us by using the hashtag #MVCDDLM2020 on Facebook and Instagram.
Drive-ups only, please. You will be met curbside in the Agriculture Museum (926 Railroad Ave., Santa Paula) parking lot by our friendly staff members. Gloves, masks and social distancing practices will be in place.
Día de los Muertos is generously sponsored by EJ Harrison & Sons.
Special thanks to our La Calaca sponsor: